Friday, July 11, 2008

To share or not to share?

I shall open a stationery shop after this. Imagine providing a pencil and an eraser every single day for Aleesya for school use and she keeps losing it every time! Leaving me with no choice, I just have to shut tight both eyes and keep buying more for her. And again, she keeps losing them....Back to square one. Ohhhhh my Godddddd!!!!!!

Whenever asked, "I'm is sharing with my friends, Ibu". Yeap, a value which I'm trying to inculcate in her, but dear sayang, it's sharing not donating! Before, I always purchased cheap ones knowing that it'll always find a new home at the end of the day. Of course cheap ones come with low quality. So, i bought a rather good and pricey colour pencils, kept it at home, for her homework. Only yesterday i told her that she could bring that particular set to school as she has lost hers, the one for school use. Yes, intoxicated she was. A mom is always a mom, of course I would never leave her with the hassle of having to borrow other people's sets. I surely knew better of the consequences....and home she came today, I was already shouting and screaming, pissed off to have found out that she lost the whole set, again!!!!!! Sharing she said.......

Oh God.....HELP !!!!!!

No comments: